Wednesday, November 18, 2020

The Rock Behind the Climb T-Shirts and other Announcements!!

Hello everyone,

I hope you are all doing well. After publishing the last episode, I had a massive work project, so I didn't have the time to work on a new episode, but I am back working hard on one about Joes Valley Utah, so get hyped!!

Also, I just got my first shipment of The Rock Behind the Climb T shirts and Tanks!!! They are $20 each plus shipping. If you are interested in buying one, follow the link at the bottom of this blog post. 

Anyway I'll catch you on the next one, stay safe out there

-Jazzhammer

Order Form!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

TRBTC Episode 13 Red Rock Canyon Notes and Transcript

  Sources Very special shout out to Miles Todzo and Devinne Cullinane who helped edit the episode transcript. https://www.blm.gov/sites/blm....